Showing all 1 result
5/8″ Heavy Duty U-bolts suited to caravans and trailers over 1500kg. U-bolts over 1500kg need to withstand greater shock loadings.
Heavy duty hardware is ideal for trailers over 3t and up to 4.5t ATM.
Re-tightened after 300 kilometres from installation.
Loose u-bolts cause problems. These problems include
- Spring slippage off the axle.
- Moving axles backwards of the spring centre.
- Broken springs.
- Brake cable and wiring damage.
- Excess tyre wear.
- Axle separation from the trailer.
- Damage to caravan skirts.
- Damage to water and sullage tanks.