39mm Round Galvanised U-Bolt Incl Gal Nylocks
39mm round galvanised U-bolts by Couplemate are also known as 40mm round u bolts.
Rolled threads with gal flat washer and galvanised nylocks. The thread length is 60mm.
How do I calculate the correct size? Measure
- Spring width plus
- Axle Pad 8mm plus
- Axle width plus
- Nylock plus
Ensure the thread passes through the nylon in the nut. The captive nylon insert is the key to locking a Nylock nut onto a thread.
Removing the Nylock nut weakens the nylon insert upon reuse.
39mm Round U-Bolts Fit the following Axles
- 39mm Round Axle – Galvanised
How to Measure U-bolts
Measure u-bolts from the inside of the U-bolt to the tip of the thread.
Retightening U-bolts approximately 200lkms after installation would be best due to the steel's ability to stretch a little under load.
Furthermore, we stress-tested u -bolts during manufacture and batch test until destruction.
Destruction loads exceed 17,000kg for 1/2-inch galvanised U-bolts.
Finally, U-bolts are derated to 375kg each or 1500kg per set of 4 or enough U-bolts to suit a single axle.
The max rating of 750kg axles is 750kg with a U-bolt rating of 1500kg.
The humble U-bolt is a significant cause of caravan accidents.
Purchase from our complete list of U-bolts
- 40mm Square Galvanised U Bolt
- 45mm Round Galvanised U-Bolt
- 45mm Square Galvanised U-Bolt
- 50mm Round Galvanised U-Bolt
- 50mm Square Galvanised U Bolt
- 56mm Square Galvanised Chassis U-Bolt
- 63mm Square Galvanised U-Bolt
- 65mm Round Galvanised U-Bolt
- 75mm Round Galvanised U-Bolt
- 80mm Square Galvanised Chassis U-Bolt
- 100mm Galvanised U Bolts