45mm Round Galvanised U-Bolt
45mm round galvanised u-bolt by Couplemate, available Sizes 100mm, 112mm, 125mm, 137mm, 150mm, 162mm, 175mm
Rolled threads with gal flat washer plus gal nylock. The thread length is 60mm.
- Spring width plus
- Axle Pad 8mm plus
- Axle width plus
- Nyloc plus
How to Measure U-bolts
Measure u-bolts from the inside of the U-bolt to the tip of the thread.
You must retighten u-bolts approx 200lkms after installation due to steel's ability to stretch a little under load.
Furthermore, we stress we tested these u-bolts during manufacture and batch test until destruction.
Destruction loads exceed 17,000kg for 1/2-inch galvanised u-bolts.
Finally, our u-bolts are derated to 375kg each or 1500kg per set of 4 or enough u-bolts to suit a single axle.
The max rating of 750kg axles is 750kg with u-bolt rating @ 1500kg.
- Read why u-bolts could be the primary cause of accidents.
- This article is the catastrophic result of the incorrect tightening of the u-bolt on a truck chassis.
Purchase from our full list of u-bolts
- 39mm Round Galvanised U-Bolt Incl Gal Nylocks
- 40mm Square Galvanised U Bolt
- 45mm Square Galvanised U-Bolt
- 50mm Round Galvanised U-Bolt
- 50mm Square Galvanised U Bolt
- 56mm Square Galvanised Chassis U-Bolt
- 63mm Square Galvanised U-Bolt
- 65mm Round Galvanised U-Bolt
- 75mm Round Galvanised U-Bolt
- 80mm Square Galvanised Chassis U-Bolt
- 100mm Galvanised U Bolts