65mm Round Galvanised U Bolt
65mm Round Galvanised U Bolt by Couplemate. Available Sizes 125mm, 150mm and 175mm.
U-bolt kit includes rolled threads with gal flat washer + gal nylock. The thread length is 50mm.
How do I calculate or measure the correct size?
- Spring width plus
- Axle Pad 8mm plus
- Axle width plus
- Nyloc plus
- Read why u-bolts could be the primary cause of accidents.
- This article is the catastrophic result of the incorrect tightening of the u-bolt on a truck chassis.
How to Measure U bolts (example)
It would be best if you retightened u-bolts approximately 200lkms after installation due to steel's ability to stretch a little under load.
Furthermore, we stress-tested these u-bolts during manufacture and batch test until destruction.
Destruction loads exceed 17,000kg for 1/2-inch galvanised u-bolts.
Finally, our u-bolts are derated to 375kg each or 1500kg per set of 4 or enough u-bolts to suit a single axle.
The max rating of 750kg axles is 750kg with a bolt rating of 1500kg.
Vibration fatigue can loosen mild steel u-bolts if not retightened after 300 km—excellent article on vibration fatigue here.
Purchase from our complete list of u-bolts
- 39mm Round Galvanised U-Bolt Incl Gal Nylocks
- 40mm Square Galvanised U Bolt
- 45mm Round Galvanised U-Bolt
- 45mm Square Galvanised U-Bolt
- 50mm Round Galvanised U-Bolt
- 50mm Square Galvanised U Bolt
- 56mm Square Galvanised Chassis U-Bolt
- 63mm Square Galvanised U-Bolt
- 75mm Round Galvanised U-Bolt
- 80mm Square Galvanised Chassis U-Bolt
- 100mm Galvanised U Bolts