50mm square galvanised u bolt clamp kit boating equipment and other hardware with great ease with this 50mm Galvanised UBolt Clamp Kit.
With its simple measurement system, mounting the clamp onto your trailer becomes a more straightforward task. The clamp kit fitted onto the rear of your trailer makes for a convenient carrier on a marine assignment or trip.
This kit is ideally designed for trailers and boat trailers when you need to lug equipment around.
The special galvanising treatment makes the bolt last longer without rusting, and also provides the strength to carry necessary hardware. The clamp kit is comprised of additional washers and nylock nuts that are also galvanised to maintain the superior quality.
Further, the 50mm square galvanised U bolt have rolled threads as opposed to cut threads. Additionally,
- the thread length is 60mm.
- the thread size is 1/2″ BSW.
Four elements uniquely define any U-bolt:
- Material type (for example bright zinc-plated mild steel or galvanised)
- Thread dimensions (for example 1/2″ )
- Inside diameter (for example 50 mm – the distance between the legs)
- Inside height (for example 125 mm)
Galvanised Ubolt Clamp Kit Technical Specs:
- Weight- 1 kg
- Dimensions- 8 x 6 x 6 cm
- Shackle Plate 40x x 8mm
- Select Length- 75 mm, 100 mm, 125 mm, 137mm, 150mm, 162mm, 175 mm, 200mm, 250mm
You can also check out the other U bolts that on Couplemate.
- Our portal also offers a comprehensive range of trailer and caravan parts.
- Accidents can be caused by loose u bolts.
- Catastrophic consequences on a truck chassis were the result of incorrect u bolt tightening.
Furthermore, we stress-tested these u bolts during manufacture and batch test until destruction.
Destruction loads exceed 17,000kg for 1/2 inch galvanised u bolts.
Finally, our u bolts are derated to 375kg each or 1500kg per set of 4 or enough u bolts to suit a single axle.
The max rating of 750kg axles is 750kg with ubolt rating @ 1500kg.
Vibration fatigue can loosen u-bolts if not re-tightened after 300 km.