75mm Galvanised U-bolt Clamp Kit
75mm Galvanised U-bolt Clamp Kit with plates are used to clamp equipment onto boat trailer or like trailers.
Used to clamp suspension brackets onto 75mm chassis rails on boat trailers.
Tip: Tightening with a rattle gun can cause uneven tension on the clamp.
U-bolts are mild steel and require checking for tightness after the first 100 kilometres of travel. MIld steel stretches upon initial tightening, so it is best to check.
- Inside measurement is 75mm
- Measure Inside of top to tip of thread to obtain the desired thread length
- 1/2″ U-bolts with a 50mm thread
- Read why u-bolts could be the primary cause of accidents.
- This article is above the catastrophic consequences of the incorrect tightening of u-bolt on a truck chassis.
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 75mm Galvanised U-bolt Clamp Kit and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon July 26, 2018. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.