Independent Coil Suspension For Caravans.
Caravan & Trailer Suspension.
Independent Coil Suspension requires no camber adjustment and no bushing replacements. Couplemate have largely addressed the camber issues and produced a suspension that is rigid and reliable.
Our kits have many features developed by our engineers, they are
- Ride Height No Load 335mm, Full Load 297mm as measured from the bottom of the chassis rail to the axle centre.
- Upgradable and removable Coil Springs.
- Upgradeable and removable Stub Axles.
- Max Compression 70mm @ at full load.
- Zero camber due to the upper frame that provides fundamental strength to the entire suspension.
- Coil suspension features our unique zero camber at full load.
- Inbuilt structural rigidity ensures no camber movement.
- Twin shock absorbers to increase dampening.
- Coil suspension is pre-loaded.
- Off-road Magnets are an optional extra.