Wild Duck Airbag Suspension kits are available for Single or Tandem campers to 4.5t.
Independent Airbag suspension suit all Australian road conditions. From Cape York to Broome, offroad electric brake kits are a must for camper trailers on this trek.
The big suspension question is, what is the difference between suspensions?
Q: Whilst there are some very good suspensions in the market, most of them are massed produced.
A: Wild Duck suspension is designed and tuned to suit the desired purpose of your rig. In other words, built for purpose.
The most popular reason our customers select this airbag suspension is
- Airbag adjust to suit ride comfort
- Adjust suspension according to changing weight loads
- Airbags reduce vibration fatigue.
- reliability and
- does not require constant camber adjustment
Experts help is readily available to help you with any height or ride needed information.
One of the most popular questions. Do we provide replacement bushings?
Wild Duck air bag suspension incorporates two high tensile bushings that are easily replaced if worn. Bushings are available from our store or upon request.
Wild Duck Suspension Features:
- A Twin cylinder and 12-volt air compressor are included with the kit along with fittings and hoses.
- Twin bellow airbags.
- This zero camber is due to the rigid frame that provides fundamental strength to the entire suspension.
- Coil suspension features our unique zero camber at full load.
- Inbuilt structural rigidity ensures no camber movement.
- Twin shock absorbers to increase dampening.
- Off-road Magnets are standard.
- Australian Made.
- To make your calculation simple, we can offer Sunraysia Rims and off-road tyres in 14 inch, 15 inch and 16-inch tyres with prices ranging from $244.00 to $344.00 for the 16-inch off-road tyre. (tyres are extra)
Price includes both left and right-hand sides.
The Independent airbag suspension kit is built explicitly for its rigidity. We recognised rigidity as the key to independent suspension.
ATM Load Ratings according to the stub axle selection
- 1450kg – Slimline
- 1600kg – Parallel
- 2250kg – 2t Al-ko
Hydraulic or Electric
Sorry, we cannot manufacture mechanical disc rotors kits for independent suspension.