UFP DB35 Dexter Caliper
UFP DB35 Dexter disc brake caliper is Genuine and includes brake pads, bolts, anti-rattle clips and park brake when selected.
This Dexter caliper was first distributed in Australia by Melbourne Trailer and Caravan Supplies. Dexter USA subsequently purchased MTCS.
It is no secret that you are in goods hand when purchasing a genuine Dexter product.
Advantages of Disc Braking Systems
- Disc brakes offer several operational & maintenance advantages over drum brakes.
- Disc brakes have superior resistance to performance fade on downhill grades.
- UFP calipers are self-adjusting maximising braking efficiency.
- They require less maintenance, have fewer moving parts, feature faster heat recovery and are lighter.
Editors Note: The caliper rating is 3150kg per axle.
Disc Brake Caliper Capabilities
Dexter UFP disc brakes are designed for excellent corrosion resistance and maximum stopping performance.
Also included are pre-loaded organic brake pads for corrosion protection.
DB35 disc pads reduce rotor wear, thereby keeping the braking system functioning at optimum performance 0for longer.
Dexter DB35 Features
- Flex Controlled for Soft Braking
- Compatible with Ventilated Rotor
- 2-Year Limited Warranty, excluding fair wear and tear.
- Unique Park mechanism for a greater design allowance (on the passivated model only)
- Rated up to 3150kg per axle
- Includes pre-loaded organic brake pads reduce rotor wear
Includes pre-loaded organic brake pads
Aluminium body for corrosion resistance
Stainless Steel Brake Pad Guides
Stainless Steel Piston
Anti-Rattle Clips for Quiet Trailering & Braking
Brake Pad Material Formulated for Corrosion Protection & Reduced Rotor Wear.
Flex Controlled for Soft Braking
Designed for Short Axle Overhangs (better fit between boat & trailer)
- Remove just 1 bolt to access the caliper for service
Large, accessible bleeder screw
UFP DB35 disc brake caliper
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 12 cm|
Left (Passenger Side), Right (Driver Side)