Last updated on January 11th, 2020 at 12:28 pm
Stainless Top Hat Disc Rotor ideal for all Australian and American galvanised hubs. This suits a 10-inch or 12-inch disc rotor setup.
You will also need a galvanised hub to fit these rotors onto your axles.
Stainless Rotors fit the following stud patterns
- Ford – PCD 4.5 inch or 112.5mm. Suits a 10-inch rotor.
- 6 Stud Landcruiser PCD – 140mm. Suits 12″ rotor
- 5 Stud Landcruiser PCD – 150mm. Suits 12″ rotor
American rotor wall thickness is 18mm.
Australian 10-inch calipers have 15mm disc rotor walls. Stainless top hat rotors suit DeeMaxx and Kodiak calipers only.
American rotors are ideal for 3t trailers due to twin piston calipers. Australian hydraulic calipers have a lower braking capacity.
If you have Australian or American hubs, this stainless rotor will fit however you must use American calipers only.
Purchase associated equipment below:
- DeeMaxx Caliper Axle Mounts.
- Dexter 1.6t Lazy Hub.
- DeeMaxx Disc Caliper | 10″ | 12″.
- Stainless DeeMaxx Disc Caliper.
- Stainless 13″ American Disc Caliper.
- 13″ DeeMaxx Disc Calipers.