Last updated on October 24th, 2019 at 08:15 am
Australia Post uses Qantas Freight as its international freight carrier.
Customers receive International air waybill via three services.
- Air Express Intl Post – 3/5 Days – Tracking
- Air Express Intl Post – 5/10 Days – Tracking
- Intl Air Post – 10+ – No Tracking
Popular countries we service are New Zealand, Ireland, the United States, Canada, the UK, Europe and Dubai.
- Prices can be as low as $15 for 2kg to New Zealand for instance.
- Commercial Invoices are provided with each purchase.
- Maximum weight for orders is 20kg per box.
- Enter your address details to obtain an accurate freight price.
Should you have a problem obtaining a price, contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will look a the error. Please provide a screenshot.
Image courtesy of Australia Post and Qantas.
This international shipping service provided by Australia/Qantas Freight was a result of their new relationship recently.