Last updated on January 11th, 2020 at 12:22 pm
1.6t Dexter Seal requires care during insertion into the hub. Smear a little grease on the seal before insertion.
43.00mm ID, 64.98mm OD
- Metal Grease Seals requires care during insertion into the hub.
- On some seals, there is a small spring inserted under the lip if the seal.
- Be careful not to dislodge this spring from under the lip.
- Bearings are destroyed by this spring when it inadvertently becomes dislodged.
- Careful smear a small amount of grease on the axle profile before inserting the hub over the axle.
Rubber seals can be more difficult to insert into the hub as a result, we use only seals with metal outer.
Other seals can be found here:
- Grease Seal Holden LM
- Marine Seal LM
- Slimline – Parallel Standard seal
- Slimline – Parallel Marine SL Seal
- 1.5t Caravan Grease Seal
- 2t Caravan Bearing Seal | 64607
- 2t to 3t Marine Metal Bearing Seal
- 2t Dexter Grease Seal
- Simplicity Seals
Finally, Couplemate only uses the highest quality parts on all of its axle assemblies and that includes metal ring seals.
1.6t Dexter Grease Seal is used in hubs, disc rotors and brake drums