Al-ko 2t Landcruiser Disc Rotor up to 4.5t for Tandem Axles
Landcruiser Disc Rotor 2t by Al-ko is used on axles over 1600kg only. The actual rating for this rotor is 2.25t.
Disc Rotor suits
- 5 Stud Landcruiser – 5 x 9/16″ Studs – 2.25t – 150mm P.C.D.
- 5 Stud Landcruiser – 5 x 14mm Studs – 2.25t – 150mm P.C.D.
- 6 Stud Landcruiser – 6 x 1/2″ Studs – 2.25t – 139.7mm P.C.D.
- 6 Stud Landcruiser – 6 x 12mm Studs – 2.25t – 139.7mm P.C.D.
We recommend replacing the phenolic piston with stainless piston for longer piston life. Worn or scratched phenolic piston causes swelling, which results in sticking pistons.
- Inner ID 50mm, OD 89.96mm – HR30210
- Outer ID 31.75mm, OD 61.95mm – 15123/15245
- Seal ID 60.3mm, OD 89.96mm – 64607
- Grease Cap OD 63mm DC2
Note 1: Alko 2t Disc rotors do not include a bearing kit. We recommend using Japanese Bearings.
Note 2: Toyota Landcruiser disc rotors are incompatible with Al-ko disc rotors.
Associated disc brake rotor parts
- Al-ko Hydraulic Disc Caliper
- Al-ko Stainless Hydraulic Disc Caliper
- Hydraulic Disc Pads | Pair
- Stainless Hydraulic Disc Pad
- Hydraulic Caliper Piston 316 Stainless
- Hydraulic Caliper Piston Seal Repair Kit
Couplemate use Landcruiser 2t Rotors on the following equipment
Couplemate ships via Australia Post, Fastway and TNT. Delivery times may vary.
Landcruiser Disc Rotor 2t – Al-ko
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Landcruiser Disc Rotor 2t – Al-ko and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon January 13, 2015. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.