An Independent coil suspension kit solves camber loss issues
The Couplemate Independent coil suspension electric off-road kit is for all conditions. Dirt roads from Cape York to Broome, Couplemate ICS trailing arm kits are well designed by our engineers.
- It does not require constant camber adjustment
- Coil Springs have no weak spots as opposed to leaf springs which have a soft spot 100mm from the eyelet on most springs.
Our experts can quickly help you with any height or ride information you need. One of the most popular questions. Do we provide replacement bushings? The ICS has two high tensile bushings that do not require replacement.
- Ride Height No Load 335mm, Full Load 297mm as measured from the lower part of the chassis rail to the axle centre.
- Coil Springs - Upgradable.
- Stub Axles - Upgradeable.
- Max Compression 70mm at full load.
- This zero camber is due to the upper frame that provides fundamental strength to the entire suspension.
- Coil suspension features our unique zero camber at full load.
- Inbuilt structural rigidity ensures no camber movement.
- Twin shock absorbers.
- Off-road Magnets are an optional extra.
- Australian Made.
- To simplify your calculation, we can offer Sunraysia Rims and off-road tyres in 14 inch, 15 inch and 16-inch tyres with prices ranging from $244.00 to $344.00 for the 16-inch off-road tyre. (tyres are extra)
The price includes both left and right-hand sides to suit a single axle. An Independent coil suspension kit is built explicitly for rigidity. We recognise rigidity is the key to independent suspension. Therefore, we needed a top and bottom frame. The addition of a top frame to compliment the bottom structure is the key to rigidity and strength for the toughest of conditions.
We have replaced only two bushings on a trailer after 250,000 over the outback terrain. So no, generally, we do not replace bushings. However, that is not to say we cannot replace these bushings.
Find replacement parts below.
- Coil springs
- 10" Electric Brake Drums
- 10" Electric Backing Plates.
- Replacement Shock absorbers.
- Replacement Stub Axles.
Is Couplemate independent suspension made in Australia?
New - we have added frame and stub axle only. IN this case, caravanners can change their existing electric backing plates and drums onto the new suspension frames and stub axles.
Trailers and Spares - 4/294 New Cleveland Rd, Tingalpa. Phone (07) 3890 4211
Approximate installation and certification costs are $2,000
Note: If you are a manufacturer or repairer and wish to be an accredited installed, please call Chris or our Engineer Mike Littlejohn on 0733483822
Maximum Axle ATM Load Ratings
- 1450kg - Slimline
Frame and Stub Axle Only, 6 Stud Landcruiser – Slimline, 5 Stud Landcruiser – Slimline, Ford 5 Stud