Disc Pads suit DeeMaxx and Kodiak American calipers
Disc Pads suit DeeMaxx Caliper Caliper set of 4.
Genuine DeeMaxx caliper disc pads suit all DeeMaxx and Kodiak calipers.
- Attach a clear tube to the top of the nipple.
- Air rises to the top of the hydraulic chamber.
- Momentarily pressurise the brake lines.
- Release the nipple until air escapes.
- Once the air has stopped escaping, stop bleeding and move to the next caliper to bleed.
Key Tips and Tricks
- These DeeMaxx pads are very easy to install.
- Do not disconnect the hydraulic brake line.
- Remove caliper.
- Insert the disc pad into the piston and use a G Clamp to push the piston back into its home position.
- Insert the other disc pad, re-insert onto the rotor and bolt the caliper to the bracket.
If you travel long distances, use thread sealer on the caliper bolts. There have been occasions when the caliper has become detached from the bracket on corrugated roads.
Personally, I also use a medium strength thread sealer on the 4 bolts on my caliper hat section bracket.
Purchase new Genuine Deemaxx calipers here
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Disc Pads suit DeeMaxx and Kodiak Caliper and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon September 11, 2016. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.