1.6t Dexter Seal used in Hubs, Disc Rotors and Brake Drums
1.6t Dexter seal requires care during insertion into the hub. Smear a little grease on the seal before insertion into the hub, drum or disc rotor.
The image opposite displays the complete bearing kit.
The American equivalent is 3,500 lbs, with the correct conversion being 1,590.9kg in Australian terms. Therefore, the correct rating for this seal and bearing set is 1.6t or 1,600k after rounding up.
- 43.00mm ID, 64.98mm OD
1.6t Dexter Seal Installation instructions
- l requires care during insertion into the hub.
- On some seals, a small spring is inserted under the seal's lip.
- Be careful not to dislodge this spring from under the lip.
- Bearings are destroyed by this spring when it inadvertently becomes dislodged from the seal.
- Careful smear a small amount of grease on the axle profile before inserting the hub over the axle.
Seals with a rubber outer are difficult to insert into the hub; as a result, we use only 1.6t Dexter seals with a metal outer.
Purchase additional seals here:
- Grease Seal Holden LM
- Marine Seal LM
- Slimline - Parallel Standard seal
- Slimline - Parallel Marine SL Seal
- 1.5t Caravan Grease Seal
- 2t Caravan Bearing Seal - 64607
- 3t Marine Metal Bearing Seal
- 2t Dexter Grease Seal
- Simplicity Seals
Finally, Couplemate only uses the highest quality parts on all axle assemblies, including Dexter seals.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 2 cm|
|Plain or Galvanised|
Plain K1045 Steel, Galvanised + $15.00