65mm Rocker Roller Spring Parts
6t x 65mm rocker roller spare parts are high tensile and include
- Steel Roller Bush
- Steel Bush to suit the centre rocker bolt
- Brass Bush to suit spring eye
- Shackle Bolts
- 65mm Centre rocker arm
Spare Parts Specifications
- D0918 - ID 1 inch - OD 1 1/4 inch - Width 65mm - Rocker arm centre bush
- D0923 - ID 7/8 inch - OD 1 1/8 inch - Width 65mm - Spring eye bush
- D2202 - 7/8 inch ID x 65mm Brass Bush
- D1117 - Spring Greasable Shackle Pin - 7/8 inch x 4.5 inch
- D1119 - Rocker Center Greaseable Shackle Pin - 1-inch x 4.5 inch
- D1715 - 65mm Center rocker arm
Rocker Roller Installation method
The length of rocker roller springs can vary from 1mm to 5mm. The best method to install is as follows.
- Weld the Center bracket into position, connect the centre rocker and attach springs to the centre rocker.
- Install front and back spring hanger brackets onto the springs.
- Stretch the front spring as far as it will go and tack it onto your chassis rail.
- Stretch the back spring as far as it will go and tack it onto your chassis rail.