Pintle Towbar Adaptor
$139.62 – $145.50 inc GST
Pintle Towbar Adaptor Arm – Forged and Fabricated
Pintle Towbar adaptor arm, 8 hole allows a 6t pintle hook connected to a 50mm receiver hitch, possible.
Precision robotic welding makes this adaptor plate the best-built product on the market.
The Couplemate CM510 adaptor hitch receiver arm suits three mounting positions.
There are two versions available
- CM510 – 12kN to 76.6kN (use tables below)
- CM510-1 – 6,000kg Rated with CRN 44737 D-Value 88.31kN
The two pintle adaptors above are the most popular on the Australian market.
Purchase suitable pintle hooks and trailer spare parts here
- Combination Pintle Hook Incl 3.5t Tow Ball - D-Value 33.6kN
- 6t Truck Pintle Hook Combination
- Truck Pintle Hooks - 36.8kN to 84kN
- 75mm Ring Coupling D-Value 49kN
- Pintle Hitch Tow Ball Adaptor
Pintle Hitch Adaptor Bracket Features
- Black Powder Coated
- Rating per diagram
- Solid 50mm fabricated bar
- Suit 5/8 inch pin
- Buy high tensile pintle hook bolts here
- Four mounting positions.
- Mounting holes are 12.5mm
- The Centre of the hitch pin to the rear of the bar is 75mm
- Pintle hook mounting holes are 85mm x 45mm
- We recommend the use of a high tensile hitch pin for equipment over 3.5t
Note 1: Robotic Welding. Note 2: Beware of hollow receiver arms.
The problem with the receiver tow arms is the rattle. Rattles are constant and annoying when driving on long trips.
This receiver pin below significantly reduces rattle because it is not only oversized by lockable with a nylock. Standard hitch pins are 16mm and rattle. The high tensile bolt is 16.5mm and rated at 6000kg.
Finally, special discounts are available from our online trailer parts shop only, from time to time.