DeeMaxx Hydraulic Disc Caliper 10-inch to 12-inch Hydraulic Disc Rotors
DeeMaxx hydraulic disc caliper American 10-inch and 12-inch Disc rotor 1350kg on a single axle or 2700kg on a tandem boat trailer.
- The maximum capacity is 1350kg per axle
- This hydraulic caliper fits both 10" and 12" disc rotors
- Fits both DeeMaxx and Kodiak mounts and disc rotor
- Forward parking brake
- Two bleed nipples
- 120-degree0 bleed design
- Ceramic disc pads
- 147mm Hole Centers
- Deemaxx is an anti-corrosive coating
DeeMaxx New Release Parking Brake
Available now is a hydraulic caliper with a parking brake. Park brakes are not a legal requirement for boat braking systems according to ADR38. However, we recommend the use of a parking brake on all trailers using hydraulic brakes.
- Attach a clear tube to the top of the nipple.
- Air rises to the top of the hydraulic chamber.
- Momentarily pressurise the brake lines.
- Release the nipple until air escapes.
- Once the air has stopped escaping, stop bleeding and move to the next caliper to bleed.