DeeMaxx Hydraulic Disc Caliper 10-inch to 12-inch Hydraulic Disc Rotors
DeeMaxx hydraulic disc caliper American 10-inch and 12-inch Disc rotor 1350kg on a single axle or 2700kg on a tandem boat trailer.
- The maximum capacity is 1350kg per axle
- This hydraulic caliper fits both 10″ and 12″ disc rotors
- Fits both DeeMaxx and Kodiak mounts and disc rotor
- Forward parking brake
- Two bleed nipples
- 120-degree0 bleed design
- Ceramic disc pads
- 147mm Hole Centers
- Deemaxx is an anti-corrosive coating
DeeMaxx New Release Parking Brake
Available now is a hydraulic caliper with a parking brake. Park brakes are not a legal requirement for boat braking systems according to ADR38. However, we recommend the use of a parking brake on all trailers using hydraulic brakes.
- Attach a clear tube to the top of the nipple.
- Air rises to the top of the hydraulic chamber.
- Momentarily pressurise the brake lines.
- Release the nipple until air escapes.
- Once the air has stopped escaping, stop bleeding and move to the next caliper to bleed.
Purchase disc pads here
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality DeeMaxx Hydraulic Disc Caliper and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon September 6, 2016. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.