10-inch DeeMaxx Disc Rotor suit 1.6t Japanese bearings (3500lbs)
10 inch DeeMaxx Disc fits 5 Stud Ford rims and tyres.
Ford PCD is 4.5 inches using 1/2 UNF thread studs and wheel or lug nuts.
- Wall thickness for 10-inch disc rotor is 18mm. American calipers fit American rotors only.
- All Australia calipers fit 15mm disc rotor walls and are not suitable for this rotor.
An integral rotor like this one contains the hub which houses the bearings. A top hat rotor has no hub.
How to dry-fit
- Fit the bearings into the disc rotor (no grease, we will apply grease later in the process)
- Fit the rotor onto the axle and lock of the axle nut
- Bolt the mounting plate onto the disc caliper
- Place a cable tie around the rotor
- Install the caliper and mount over the disc rotor
- Install an airline into the hydraulic thread to blow out the piston onto the disc pad. This process locks the disc pad into position.
- Tack weld the mounting plate into position. If you are happy with the location of the mount, then proceed to the next step.
- Remove the caliper and rotor then finish the welding then grease the bearings and re-install.
Marine Bearing Kit (not included)
- Inner ID 35.00mm, OD 59.97mm | 68149/11
- Outer ID 27.00mm, OD 50.29mm | 44649/10
- Seal ID 44mm, OD 65.22mm | GS-1719DL
- Grease Cap – 1.98″ | DC1980
These parts suit this disc rotor
- DeeMaxx Disc Caliper.
- DeeMaxx Caliper Axle Mounts.
- Dexter Caravan Bearing Kits.
- Stainless DeeMaxx Disc Caliper.
- Mag Wheel Nuts and Lug Nuts.
- Wheel Nut Indicators
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 1.6t x 10 inch DeeMaxx Disc Rotor and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon September 5, 2016. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.
Last Updated on