American 12 inch Disc Rotor suits 2t Dexter bearings
American 12 inch Disc Rotor suit 2t bearings used on US boat trailers. OEM equipment made by Deemaxx USA.
An integral rotor is one that incorporates the hub and bearings. Ventilated disc rotors dissipate the heat generated by braking events.
Disc mounts are best dry-fitted for the best results,
How to dry-fit
- Fit the bearings into the disc rotor (no grease, we will apply grease later in the process)
- Fit the rotor onto the axle and lock of the axle nut
- Bolt the mounting plate onto the disc caliper
- Place a cable tie around the rotor
- Install the caliper and mount over the disc rotor
- Install an airline into the hydraulic thread to blow out the piston onto the disc pad. This process locks the disc pad into position.
- Tack weld the mounting plate into position. If you are happy with the location of the mount, then proceed to the next step.
- Remove the caliper and rotor then finish the welding then grease the bearings and re-install.
Suits a 12 inch 6 stud and five studs Landcruiser MAXX coated Ventilated disc rotor setup.
- 6 Stud Landcruiser is 140mm PCD using 6 x 1/2 UNF thread studs and nuts.
- 5 Stud Landcruiser is 150mm PCD using 5 x 6/16 UNF thread studs and nuts.
Wall thickness is 18mm. This disc rotor fits American calipers only.
Australia calipers fit 15mm disc rotor walls and are not suitable for this rotor.
Marine Bearing Kit (not included)
- Inner ID 44.45mm, OD 82.93mm – 25580/20
- Outer ID 31.75mm, OD 59.10mm – 15123/245
- Seal ID 50mm, OD 85mm – 82130
- Grease Cap
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 2t x 12 inch Landcruiser Disc DeeMaxx Rotor and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon September 5, 2016. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.