Top Hat Disc Rotor Maxx Coated suit Ford and Landcruiser Hubs
Top Hat Disc Rotor Maxx is ideal for all Australian and American galvanised hubs. This suits a 10-inch or 12-inch disc rotor setup.
Ventilated top hat disc rotors can be used on Australian hubs; however, use American calipers. A ventilated rotor has an air gap in-between discs. The purpose of the air gap is to dissipate heat.
Caliper brackets fit standard electric mount plates making a conversion from unbraked axles to braked axles easy.
You will also need a galvanised hub to fit these rotors onto your axles.
DeeMaxx Disc Rotors fit the following stud patterns
- Ford - PCD 4.5 inch or 112.5mm. It suits a 10-inch rotor.
- 6 Stud Landcruiser PCD - 140mm. It suits 12-inch suits or
- 5 Stud Landcruiser PCD - 150mm. Suits 12-inch rotor
American rotor wall thickness is 22mm.
Australian 10-inch calipers have 15mm disc rotor walls.
Purchase Associated DeeMaxx American Parts here
- Stainless DeeMaxx Disc Caliper
- DeeMaxx Hydraulic Disc Caliper
- 1.6t x 10-inch DeeMaxx Disc Rotor
- Stainless Top Hat Disc
- Disc Pads suit DeeMaxx and Kodiak Caliper
- Stainless Steel Disc Pad DeeMaxx
- Stainless Top Hat Disc Rotor & Caliper Installation
- DeeMaxx Integral Disc Rotor
- DeeMaxx 2t Disc Rotor
American rotors are ideal for 3t trailers due to twin-piston calipers. Australian hydraulic calipers have a lower braking capacity.
If you have Australian or American hubs, this top hat will fit; however, you must use American calipers only.