Trailer Brake Cable Kit and Parts
The trailer brake cable kit is suitable for installing electric brake park brake levers, mechanical override drum b and mechanical override disc b calipers.
This caravan and trailer brake cable kit comprise 10 meters of cable, two-wire rope grips and one cable brake adjuster.
Cable Kit Specifications
- 1 x Cable Adjuster
- 4 x Wire Rope Grip
The trailer cable brake adjuster removes the slack from the cable. The brake adjuster is inside the electric backing plate or on the back of the caliper arm. Do not use the cable brake adjuster to adjust your brakes.
Disc calipers on boat trailers have an adjusting bolt on the back of the caliper arm.
Adjust this nut first by adjusting until the pads are hard against the rotor and the rotor is unmovable, then back the nut off 1/2 turn.
Adjust the cable until taunt using the cable adjuster. Do not over tighten.
Purchase associated parts here
- Park Brake Handles to suit Boat Trailers
- Override Park Low Profile Hand Brake by AL-KO
- Push Button Park Brake
- 2t Override Coupling Al-ko
- Mechanical Disc Brake Caliper Parts
- 10-inch Electric Backing Plate Brake Kit
- 12-inch Electric Backing Plate Brake Kit
- 50mm Square Mechanical Disc Brake
- 50mm Square Mechanical Galvanised Disc Brake Axle
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 5 cm|