6t Receiver Hitch Pin to suit all Receiver and Hitch Tow Bars
6t Receiver Hitch Pin hitch for use on most popular high tensile pin made for hitch receiver bars. The tight fit helps to eliminate the receiver bar rattle.
- 65mm-85mm O.D. Receivers | Length under the head to the tip of the thread- 105mm | Length under the head to the hole 90mm
- 90mm O.D. Receivers | Length under the head to the tip of the thread- 115mm | Length under the head to the hole 110mm
- High Tensile Pin
- Tightens the receiver connection.
- Greatly reduces rattle. (anti rattle)
- Suitable for all hitch and receive weight ranges up to 6t.
Trailer hitches come in two primary configurations:
- Receiver-type towbar consists of a portion that mounts to the vehicle's towbar that has a rearward-facing opening that accepts removable ball mounts, hitch bike racks, cargo carriers, or other hitch-mounted accessories.
- Fixed-drawbar type hitches are typically built as one piece tongues, have an integrated hole for the trailer ball, and are generally not compatible with aftermarket hitch accessories.
A receiver hitch pin hitches use a 40mm or 50mm box steel section inside another square box steel section. The standard size is 50mm for receiver bars to 3500kg.
6t Receiver Hitch Pin
It is quite common for hitches to rattle inside their housing. However, this pin is 0.5mm oversized to help reduce rattle.
Some manufacturers have welded a nut and bolt on one flat edge of the outer holder, usually on the side.
Trailer hitch pin classes
A trailer hitch bolts directly to the chassis of the vehicle.
- ClassI – up to 900kg – light loads (Standard 5/8 inch hole)
- ClassII – up to 1,600kg – light loads (Standard 5/8 inch hole)
- ClassIII – up to 2,250kg – larger loads (campers, boats, etc.)
- ClassIV – up to 4,000kg – larger loads (campers, boats, etc.)
- ClassV – up to 7,727kg – larger loads (construction equipment, etc.
Finally, this heavy-duty hitch pin fits the following trailer hitch receiver bars.
- 50mm x 3500kg - 2" Drop x 7/8" hole
- 50mm x 3500kg Long – 2″ drop x 7/8″ Hole
- 3500kg x 50mm – 4″ Drop x 7/8″ hole
- 70mm x 4500kg – 2″ Drop x 32mm hole
- 70mm x 4500kg – 4″ Drop x 32mm hole