Camper Stub Axle
Aussie Swag camper trailer axle to suit 2t x 60mm Round Stub Axle or Parallel Axles. This stub axle fits independent trailing arm suspension.
Other trailing arm suspension axles now include Conqueror Trailers, Couplemate and other hybrid campers independent suspension. 2t or 3t bearing profiles available.
Swag Campers Variations
- 450mm Long - 50mm Black Section - 2t
- 470mm Long - 70mm Black Section - 2t
- 490mm Long - 90mm Black Section - 2t
- 495mm Long - 95mm Black Section - 2t
Please advise when, after ordering, we will call you to clarify your requirements if we spot a mismatch in your order.
Sadly Aussie Swag was an Australian heavy-duty manufacturer of great camper trailers that closed its doors in February 2018.
The good news is that the Aussie Swag camper was so well built that it appreciates yearly.
The Aussie Swag Ultra camper trailer was a quality-built camper; however, due to extra gear carried these days, it is necessary to upgrade the removable stub. Cape York, Broome and the Birdsville track were popular places frequented by this Aussie Icon.
- Jackup the entire trailer and place it on four jack stands.
- Carefully remove the drum for reuse later.
- Unbolt the electric backing plate.
- Unbolt the four bolts that prevent the stub axle from spinning.
- Remove the rear nut on the stub axle.
- Lastly, knock out the stub axle.
- Installing the new stub axle is the reverse of the removal procedure.
Stub Axle Bearing Profile
- Inner ID 50mm, OD 89.96mm - HR30210
- Outer ID 31.75mm, OD 61.95mm - 15123/15245
- Seal ID 60.3mm, OD 89.96mm - 64607
- Grease Cap OD 63.5mm - CM498
Prices per stub axle.
Some owners have wanted to upgrade from slimline or parallel to 2t. Some owners have replaced their stubs and keep a spare.
Surprisingly, owners talk to us weekly about upgrades. Very simple, but we need a few measurements like the length between machine sections and the size of the stub insert.
The Aussie Swag camper was one of the most popular camper trailers back in the day. Here is a list of some of the accessories from decades ago:-
- Water Tank
- Electric water pump
- Stainless steel slide-out and swing around, kitchen sink
- Innerspring mattress
- Tap outside the kitchen light
- Kitchen light and splash
- Gas struts
- Compartment lockable storage box
- Roof rack
- Solar panels
- Tropical roof
- Hot water
- Drain tap outside kitchen
- Fridge freezer
If it is too hard, talk to our experts on 07 33483822, and we'll help you through it.
Finally, Couplemate was the manufacturer of this stub for Aussie Swag Campers, and we continue to make replacement stubs and upgrades for all hybrid campers.