3.5t Al-ko Off-Road Coupling rated 3,500kg - CTA-060197
3.5t Al-ko off-road coupling offers a lower profile ball than most other off-road ball couplers.
Engineered by AL-KO in Australia specifically for extreme off-road adventure, the new AL-KO Off-Road Ball Coupling incorporates extreme vertical and horizontal articulation and a quick & easy hitching design that requires no pin or hole alignment.
Tow Ball Hitches and Receiver Kits
Important: We recommend offroad couplings of all brands use a solid cast receiver hitch. Hollow receivers have a welded tongue that distorts in extreme offroad conditions and under shock loading events on the highway.
Couplemate manufacturers a range of cast tow bar receivers and hitches in Australia and tested to Australian road conditions.
The Alko coupling with a dual locking system retrofits to existing caravans and camper trailers.
- Snap locks closed
- R Clip or lynchpin acts as a double lock to help prevent accidental unhitching from the tow vehicle.
Caravan owners with low rear doors rate this Al-ko low profile as one of the best couplings on the market.
Featuring 360-degree head articulation and a positive tow ball latching system is ideal for extreme off-road adventures. The Al-ko Off-Road Coupling is easy to fit and requires no difficult pin or hole alignment.
The new AL-KO Off-Road Ball Coupling incorporates extreme vertical and horizontal articulation. Furthermore, the quick & easy hitching design requires no pin or hole alignment. We took to the Victorian High Country to push it to its limits through all sorts of off-road terrain.
Fatigue tested to 2 million cycles; the Al-ko Off-Road Coupling is available from all good trailer parts and off-road trailer retailers.
Furthermore, vibration fatigue is a good reason you need shock absorbers. Rough, corrugated roads create wear and tear on shock absorbers and electric brake magnets.
Al-ko Off-Road Trailer Coupling Features
- Huge 360-degree Articulation
- Fully Compliant with Australian Standards
- User-friendly, fits standard 50mm tow ball
- Head height is approximately 125mm from the top of the tongue to the top of the high shoulder tow ball.
- Corrosive Resistant
- Zinc plate or Dacromet plated components
- Unique, attractive design
- Fatigue tested for 2 million cycles
- Self-lubricating head pivot bushes
- Standard mounting hole positions
- Positive ball latching, incorporating high-impact PolyCarbonate ABS handgrip system
- Developed and engineered in Australia for harsh Australian conditions.
Further, consider the following when selecting a coupling:
- Type of brakes used?
- Maximum loaded trailer weight?
- Can I use a 50mm ball, or do I need a ring-type attachment?
High Shoulder Tow Balls
Extreme angles cause the Al-ko off-road coupling to contact the tow hitch tongue, causing damage.
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 20 cm|