50A Car Plug Cover suit Anderson Plug for Caravans using 12v Power
50A car plug covers suit Anderson Plug and easily secures your plug to a fixed position.
- Dirty terminals are the second most significant cause of connection failure.
- The most significant cause of electrical failure in caravans and trailers is oxidisation inside the trailer plug.
It is essential to keep electrical connection dry otherwise they will fail.
Electrical flashing is caused by dirt and humidity. Electricity tracks across the wet dust, causing a flash. As a result of the flash, there is an associated explosion.
Electrical accidents are significantly reduced with plug covers.
Prevent electricity to flow between terminals via a shroud or barrier.
The locking tabs ensure a safe and reliable connection for towing, battery charging, marine and industrial OEM applications.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty materials the covers protect the power connectors from the elements
- Compatible most power connector brands
- Unique locking tab system secures mating connections
- Snap-fit of power connector into the cover
- Retractable access cover
- Heavy-duty PA nylon construction
- Blister packed
- Patented product made by Australian company Trailer Vision
Purchase 50A and 175A plug covers from the links below:
- Trailer Plug Cover to suit Anderson Plug 50A
- 50A Flush Mount Car Cover plus Plug Connector
- 50A LED Screw Connector
- T Handles to suit 50A Anderson Connectors
- 175A Trailer Plug Cover suits Anderson Plug
- Anderson Plug Mounting Bracket
How is water conductive?
Electricity passes along a stream of water from point A to a point B. Electricity passes better through the water with salt content.
Water provides a path between active and neutral conductors, causing tracking. Tracking causes power to be used, flattening the battery even when not connected to the battery.
Did you know that salt water is more conductive than freshwater?
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 50A Car Plug Cover suit Anderson Plug and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon February 18, 2017. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.