Dacromet Disc Brake Rotor
The Dacromet disc brake rotor is 10 inches in diameter and is used for braking boat trailers up to 1450kg.
This disc rotor sets the industry standard for disc-braked axles and is the most popular rotor used in our axle builds. Prices vary according to Axles length and rated capacity.
The complete axle kits below are our most popular:
Disc Stud Patterns
- Ford 4.5 inch P.C.D.
- HT 4.25 inch P.C.D.
- HQ 4.75 inch P.C.D.
- Inner Bearing ID 35.00mm, OD 59.10mm
- Outer Bearing ID 22.00mm, OD 45.20mm
- Seal ID 43.9mm, OD 59.10mm
- Dust Cap 45.20mm
A larger braked disc rotor is available for 1600kg and 2250kg ratings. These rotors suit 5-stud and 6-stud Landcruiser only.
Compatible with the following equipment:
- Mechanical Caliper Anchor Plate
- Hydraulic Caliper Anchor Plate
- Al-ko Mechanical Disc Caliper – Forward or Center
- Al-ko Hydraulic Disc Caliper
- Stainless Hydraulic Disc Caliper AL-KO