50mm Round Stub Axle suit Slimline or Parallel bearings - Australian made
50mm Round Stub Axle are used on larger boat trailers up to 1500kg and as spare wheel carriers on boat trailers.
The round axle rating is 725kg each or 1450kg per pair. All axles are manufactured in Queensland, Australia, from Bluescope Steel sourced from Newcastle.
We have listed slimline and parallel profiles; however, other profiles can also be produced for similar prices. Examples of additional profiles are 1.8t Dexter, 1.5t Landcruiser and 2t Dexter.
Suitable for welding onto a 50mm Square beam to create an overlay axle. The ideal overlay is 50mm.
The seal shoulder is an essential factor when selecting stub axles.
- Electric stub axles have a seal that should set back 128mm for standard slimline bearings and 140mm for parallel bearings
- Marine stub axles have a rear shoulder of 115mm to accommodate a marine seal
- Parallel Marine is 125mm to the rear shoulder
- 2t Electric is 180mm to the weld ring shoulder
- 2t Marine is 141mm to the back shoulder
Please measure the back shoulder before ordering.
Ford or SL Bearing Sizes are
Parallel Bearings Sizes are
- Inner ID 35.00mm, OD 59.10mm (68149) x 2
- Seal ID 43.9mm, OD 59.10mm (492015)
- Grease Cap 63.00mm (CM497)
We recommend you use only Japanese Bearings.
If you wish for a larger capacity on your 50mm stub axle, it is possible to use a parallel profile.
Reduce axle flex with a shorter length axle or larger diameter axle.
Understanding Axles and various types of well-machined axles and bad axles.
- 39mm Round Stub Axle
- 40mm Square Stub Axle
- 45mm Round Stub Axle
- 45mm Round Stub Axle PLL
- 45mm Square Stub Axle
- 50mm Square Stub Axle
- Tie-Down or Dexter Torsion Axle Spindle
- Trailing Arm Suspension Stub Axle