Galvanised Multi-Fit Tyres for Boat Trailers
Galvanised multi-fit tyres for boat trailers to suit HT and Ford stud patterns in 13-inch and 14-inch configurations.
They are made of steel that has been galvanized to protect it from rust. This makes them a good choice for trailers that are used in wet or salty conditions.
Here are some of the things to consider when choosing galvanised multi-fit tyres for your boat trailer:
- The size of the tyre. You will need to choose a tyre that is the right size for your trailer's wheel rims.
- The load rating. The load rating is the maximum weight that the tyre can support. You will need to choose a tyre with a load rating that is equal to or greater than the weight of your boat and trailer.
- The type of terrain. If you plan on towing your boat on rough terrain, you will need to choose a tyre with a thicker tread that provides better traction.
Once you have considered these factors, you can start shopping for galvanised multi-fit tyres for your boat trailer. You can find them at most trailer parts stores.
Multi-fit tyres are ideal as a spare wheel for your boat or box trailer.
Here are some of the benefits of using multi-fit tyres for boat trailers:
- Versatility: Multi-fit tyres can be used on various trailer hubs, making them a convenient and versatile option.
- Rust-resistance: Galvanised tyres are rust-resistant, making them a good choice for trailers frequently exposed to the elements.
- Durability: Galvanised tyres are durable and can withstand the rigours of towing a boat.
- Affordability: Galvanised multi-fit tyres are more affordable than other trailer tyres.
- Holden HT - 4.25"
- Ford - 4.5"
- Holden HT - 5 x 7/16" UNF
- Ford - 5 x 1/2" UNF
- 13-inch Rim - 155 - Offset 0mm
- 13-inch Rim - 155 - Offset +5mm
- 13-inch Rim - 165 - Offset 0mm
- 13-inch Rim - 165 - Offset +5mm
- 13-inch Rim - 175 - Positive 0mm
- 13-inch Rim - 175 - Positive 5mm
- 14-inch Rim - 185 - Positive 0mm
- 14-inch Rim - 185 - Positive +15mm
- 14-inch Rim - 195 - Positive +15mm
Any other variation is not available.
Review more rims and tyres here
Couplemate recommends the use of lug nuts on all trailer wheels. We have a good article on lug nuts here.
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 13 cm|
|Select Multi Fit Size|
13-inch Rim – 155 – Offset 0mm, 13-inch Rim – 155 – Offset +5mm, 13-inch Rim – 165 – Offset 0mm, 13-inch Rim – 165 – Offset +5mm, 13-inch Rim – 175 – Positive 0mm, 13-inch Rim – 175 – Positive 5mm, 14-inch Rim – 185 – Positive 0mm, 14-inch Rim – 185 – Positive +15mm, 14-inch Rim – 195 – Positive +15mm