Mechanical Disc Brake Caliper Parts
In many cases, mechanical disc brake caliper parts for Alko calipers also fit other branded calipers.
Ideal for single axle trailers and caravans up to 1.5t and tandem trailers up to 2000kg. Further, mechanical calipers fit both 10-inch and 12-inch disc rotors.
There are four types of Al-ko mechanical caliper
- 1400kg forward Pull
- 1400kg centre pull
- 2000kg forward pull
- 2000kg centre pull
The maximum braking capacity is 1300kg on 16-inch Wheels and 1400kg on 14-inch wheels on 45mm Axles and larger.
- Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Galvanised disc caliper body and lever.
- Stainless steel sliding bushes and adjusting bolts.
- It suits independent rubber suspension axles and beam axles.
- Suitable for disc thickness from 10mm to 15mm.
- Disc and Caliper range to fit wheels from 13 inches to 16 inches in diameter.
- Dual brake ratios.
- Easy to operate and adjust.
Adjusting the cable removes slack from stretched cable. Also, adjust the bolt on the Caliper to align the brake pads.
Popular mechanical disc caliper to suit 10-inch and 12-inch disc rotors.
Do you have trouble reversing boat trailers?
Caliper trailer parts are available below
- Forward Pull Alko Caliper
- Center Pull Alko Caliper
- Centre Pull Alko Caliper
- Centre Pull Alko Caliper Arm
- Hydraulic Caliper Pads (new) - 1 pad
- Standard Mechanical Disc Pads Universal - 1 pad (no anti-rattle spring)
Tip: Tighten the disc caliper bolt, then back it off 1/2 turn.
Brake adjustment prevents pad chatter and keeps the disc pads perfectly aligned during braking.
Couplemate uses AL-KO calipers on the following axle groups