AL-KO Stainless Hydraulic Caliper Slide Kit
AL-KO stainless hydraulic caliper slide kit suits Al-ko calipers only.
The slide kit includes
- The kit includes two slide pins, two cap nuts, two washers, and two boots.
- The slide pins are made of stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant.
- The boots protect the slide pins from dirt and moisture.
- The kit is a relatively easy DIY repair that can be done with basic tools.
The slide pins are the pins that allow the brake caliper to move back and forth as the brake pads wear. Over time, the slide pins can become corroded or damaged, which can cause the brake caliper to stick or seize. This can lead to poor braking performance and can even be dangerous.
The AL-KO Stainless Hydraulic Caliper Slide Kit is a great way to prevent these problems. The stainless steel slide pins are corrosion-resistant and will last for many years. The boots protect the slide pins from dirt and moisture, which helps to keep them in good condition.
If you have an AL-KO trailer or caravan with stainless steel hydraulic disc brakes, then the AL-KO Stainless Hydraulic Caliper Slide Kit is a great way to keep your brakes in good working order.
Here are some of the benefits of using this kit:
- It is made of high-quality materials that will last for many years.
- It is easy to install and maintain.
- It can help to prevent brake problems, such as sticking or seizing.
- It can improve the braking performance of your trailer or caravan.
If you are looking for a way to keep your trailer or caravan's brakes in good working order, then the AL-KO Stainless Hydraulic Caliper Slide Kit is a great option. It is easy to install and maintain, and it can help to prevent brake problems.
In addition, a wide range of parts is available, as follows
- Stainless Hydraulic Disc Pads
- AL-KO Hydraulic Disc Pads
- Replacement hydraulic disc pads for Alko are interchangeable with Trojan disc pads.
Recommended operating pressure is 6.9 mpa (1000psi).
Trailers exceeding 2000 kg require independent control and a breakaway facility. Breakaway kits cause the brakes to be automatically activated if the towing vehicle and the trailer become disconnected.
Tip: When changing or checking disc pads, squeeze the piston home a little by applying a G clamp to the piston. This procedure gives you a little extra room when fitting the disc pads.
|Dimensions||10 × 2 × 2 cm|