5 Stud Lazy Hub suit Ford, Holden bearings
5 Stud Lazy Hub is one of the most popular configurations used on trailers or tandem trailers with 14-inch wheels or smaller.
LM or SL or Composite bearings are suitable for these hubs. Rated to 1450kg
Note: Bearings not included.
Suits these P.C.D.s
- Ford S/L (5 x 114.3 PCD 1/2 studs) Boss 60.9mm
- HT/Torana (5 x 4.25” PCD 7/16 studs) Boss 60.9mm
- HQ (5 x 4.75” PCD 7/16 studs) Boss 60.9mm
- Commodore (5 x 120 PCD 7/16 studs) Boss 60.9mm
- Late Valiant (5 x 4.5″ PCD 7/16 ) Boss 60.9mm
- Camry (5 x 4.5″ PCD 7/16 ) Boss 54.0mm
- VW Golf (5 x 100mm PCD 7/16 ) Boss 52.mm
- HT 600X9 5 x 140mm – SUIT 8′, 9′ AND 10′ WHEELS
We recommend Japanese bearings for high-speed highway use and longevity of your bearings. Check your bearings yearly for water ingress or black carbon deposit in your grease, Carbon black means bearing wear so they will need replacing. The carbon black comes from wear on the casing of the bearings.
Having a spare on hand is much more than just a good idea.
Please note: Wheel nuts not included.
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 5 Stud Lazy Trailer Hub and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon October 20, 2016. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.