Last updated on January 11th, 2020 at 12:27 pm
5 Stud Lazy Hub is one of the most popular configurations used on trailers or tandem trailers with 14-inch wheels or smaller.
LM or SL or Composite bearings are suitable for these hubs. Rated to 1450kg
Note: Bearings not included.
Suits these P.C.D.s
- Ford S/L (5 x 114.3 PCD 1/2 studs) Boss 60.9mm
- HT/Torana (5 x 4.25” PCD 7/16 studs) Boss 60.9mm
- HQ (5 x 4.75” PCD 7/16 studs) Boss 60.9mm
- Commodore (5 x 120 PCD 7/16 studs) Boss 60.9mm
- Late Valiant (5 x 4.5″ PCD 7/16 ) Boss 60.9mm
- Camry (5 x 4.5″ PCD 7/16 ) Boss 54.0mm
- VW Golf (5 x 100mm PCD 7/16 ) Boss 52.mm
- HT 600X9 5 x 140mm – SUIT 8′, 9′ AND 10′ WHEELS
We recommend Japanese bearings for high-speed highway use and longevity of your bearings. Check your bearings yearly for water ingress or black carbon deposit in your grease, Carbon black means bearing wear so they will need replacing. The carbon black comes from wear on the casing of the bearings.
Having a spare on hand is much more than just a good idea.
Please note: Wheel nuts not included.