Last updated on January 11th, 2020 at 12:27 pm
9 inch brake drum suit hydraulic or mechanical backing plates. Measure inside your drum to get the correct measurement.
Measure inside your drum to get the correct measurement. Some older drums have a larger internal width of 1 3/4 inch and are obsolete.
Specifications Includes Studs
- Holden HT – PCD 4.25 inch – 5 x 7/16 UNF Studs.
- Holden HQ – PCD 4.5 inch – 5 x 7/16 UNF Studs.
- Commodore – PCD 120mm – UNF 5 x 7/16 Studs.
- Ford – PCD 4.5 inch – 5 x 1/2 UNF Studs.
- Landcruiser PCD 140mm – 6 x 1/2 UNF Studs.
- Landcruiser PCD 150mm – 5 x 9/16 UNF Studs.
Some 9 inch drums have been imported from the EU and some drums are no longer available. Please measure your drum and compare below. If the size does not match give us a call and we may be able to locate your drum.
Wesco is one of the drums that are not available however from the manufacturer. If you have one of these drums we may be able to locate one for you. Couplemate has a supply of these 9″ drums form this link.
Note: Nuts not included.
9″ Drum Measurements (nominal)
- Outside Diameter – 250mm
- Inside Diameter (Shoe Faces) – 227mm
- Shoe width – 45mm
- Inner Boss Height – 45mm
- Inner Boss Diameter – 75mm
- Outer Boss Height – 55mm
- Outer Boss Diameter – 60mm