2t Landcruiser ElectroGal® Disc Rotor up to 4.5t Tandem Axles
What is ElectroGal®?
ElectroGal is a new multi-mechanical plating process that bonds several coatings onto any product. Couplemate uses the ElectroGal® for u-bolts, nylocks and washers. We found fewer problems with nuts fitting the thread using the ElectroGal® process.
Note: Caliper in the photo is not included
ElectroGal® steel is often used for applications where a good balance of corrosion resistance, durability, and cost is required. It is commonly used in the automotive, construction, and appliance industries.
The 2T Landcruiser ElectroGal® Disc Rotor is a robust and high-quality disc rotor specifically designed for use on Landcruisers with tandem axles. It has a rated capacity of 2.25T, but can be used on axles up to 4.5T.
Drilled Disc Braking Surfaces
Specifically designed drilled v-shaped dimples to expel gasses, dirt and water more efficiently.
The balanced pattern has evolved from racing, allowing the driver to feel absolute control in hard braking situations.
Couplemate’s specifically aligned v-shaped dimples keep the brakes primed and ready for the next braking event.
Drilled disc faces have several benefits; they are
- Reduces disc pad scum
- Improves braking by allowing a faster cooling cycle.
- A cleaner disc pad allows more effective braking
Disc Rotor suits
- 5 Stud Landcruiser – 5 x 14mm Studs – 2.25t – 150mm P.C.D. (Metric Studs)
- 6 Stud Landcruiser – 6 x 12mm Studs – 2.25t – 139.7mm P.C.D. (Metric Studs)
We recommend replacing the phenolic piston with a stainless piston for a longer piston life when using Trojan calipers. A worn or scratched phenolic piston causes swelling, which results in sticking pistons.
Bearing kit to suit 2t disc brake rotor
- Inner ID 50mm, OD 89.96mm – HR30210
- Outer ID 31.75mm, OD 61.95mm – 15123/15245
- Seal ID 60.3mm, OD 89.96mm – 64607
- Grease Cap O.D. 63mm DC2
Note 1: 2t Disc rotors do not include a bearing kit. We recommend using Japanese Bearings.
Couplemate can provide disc hubs and rotors drilled to suit the majority of popular wheel drilling patterns ex-stock.
- Rated for 2.25T, but can be used on axles up to 4.5T
- Made from high-strength cast iron
- ElectroGal® coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Unique design for improved heat dissipation and reduced brake fade
- Safe and reliable braking for your Landcruiser
- Long service life
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Increased peace of mind
If you want a high-quality and durable disc rotor for your Landcruiser, the 2T Landcruiser ElectroGal® Disc Rotor is perfect.
Associated disc brake rotor parts
- Al-ko Hydraulic Disc Caliper
- Al-ko Stainless Hydraulic Disc Caliper
- Universal Hydraulic Disc Pads
- Stainless Hydraulic Disc Pad
- Couplemate Hydraulic Caliper Piston 316 Stainless
- Couplemate Hydraulic Caliper Piston Seal Repair Kit
- 12-inch Deemaxx 2t Disc Brake Rotor
Couplemate use Landcruiser 2t Disc Rotors on the following equipment
|30 × 30 × 20 cm
|Disc Rotor Stud Pattern
5 Stud Landcruiser – 14mm Studs, 6 Stud Landcruiser – 12mm Studs