Parallel Galvanised Landcruiser Lazy Hub
Parallel galvanised Landcruiser lazy hub – no bearings or nuts. 800kg hubs are the preferred hub for tandem trailers and launching trailers.
6 Stud Hub Upgrades
Upgrading six stud hubs is challenging at the best of times. There are a lot of measurements to do before buying your new six-stud rims and tyres.
- Distance between rubber and chassis
- Rim offset. Review the video below to learn how to measure P.C.D.
- 1600kg rating per pair
- 5Fivestud Landcruiser 150mm P.C.D.
- 6Sixstud Landcruiser 140mm P.C.D.
- Bearings and nuts are not suppled
Ford bearings are also known as slimline bearings.
Parallel lazy hubs use Ford 1/2″ UNF nuts or 1/2″ Dome / Lug Nuts. Lug nuts prevent the ends on your stud thread from rusting.
Rusted studs make it almost impossible to remove wheel nuts.
Inserting dry seals onto your axle causes seal damage. Instead, grease your ensure a smooth insertion onto your axle seal journal.
High-temperature grease is a good quality lubricant for high-speed highway usage.