GENIUS 15-35 RV Power Supply
- Output current 35 Amps
- Battery current limit 15A (+/-1A)
- Battery current limit (Genius +HA) 30A (+/-1A)
- Input voltage 240VAC, 50Hz
- Efficiency >90% (full load and 240Vac input)
- Operating temperature 0°C to 50°C
- Dimensions 316mm x 179mm x 87mm
- Weight 4kg
The Genius is a revolutionary caravan battery management system, offers a complete power solution for RV camping. Designed and manufactured in Australia, the Genius is slim, robust and fully equipped to charge the current generation of deep cycle batteries.
To ensure that batteries are optimally charged and ready to use, the Genius has enhanced management capabilities such as boost charge, float charge, store charge and trickle charge modes.
To further ensure problem-free charging, this device can also accept charge through an optional DC input.
The Genius battery protection features include
- reverse battery protection
- battery current limit
- over-voltage protection
- voltage-current limit
- and fuse protection limits.
As a result of low DC voltage, a disconnect facility protects the battery against the excessive draw. Noise levels are kept to a minimum via the use of a thermally controlled fan.
Range of Battery Protection Key Features
- Various charge modes
- Safe, flexible and reliable
- Battery protection features including – reverse, current limit, over-voltage, voltage-current limit and fuse protection
- include reverse battery protection
- Compatible with all lead-acid type batteries
- Distribution board
- Auxiliary input
- Fault indicator
Purchase battery chargers here
- 4 Amp – 25 Amp Battery Charger BMPRO
- Miniboost DC-DC Battery Charger
- 30A MiniboostPro DC-DC Battery Charger
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Genius 15-35 RV Power Supply BMPRO and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon August 3, 2020. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.