ControlNode103 Bluetooth Link
ControlNode103 Bluetooth link for innovative RV systems, such as JHub. It communicates wirelessly and via CAN bus, connecting your vehicle’s power management system to the monitor, display or app.
BMPRO products are available from Couplemate in Wynnum, Queensland. Please get in touch with us before visiting to ensure we have sufficient stock.
ControlNode is supplied as a standard on 2020 models of Jayco caravans and allows campers to use the JHub app on their smartphones. ControlNode103 is also SmartConnect ready, allowing the connection of multiple Bluetooth sensors, such as SmartSense, SmartTemp, or SmartPressure, to monitor various caravan parameters wirelessly.
The owners of Jayco caravans built-in 2019 can replace their existing ControlNode102 Bluetooth link with a ControlNode103 Bluetooth link for SmartConnect compatibility and enjoy the new level of integration in their RV.
ControlNode3 Key Features
- SmartConnect ready – allows connecting Bluetooth sensors
- An integral part of the JHub Smart RV system
- Includes data cable to connect to J35 power management systems
Find the full range of BMPRO products below
- ASPERO Caravan Power Management System
- ProSmart Bluetooth Sensor Monitor
- 100A Bluetooth Smartphone Battery Management Monitor
- BC300 plus Commlink – BMPRO
- Drifter Battery Monitoring System
- J35 Battery Management System
- JHub Incl Control Node
- BatteryPlus35 II Management System
- Genius 15-35 RV Power Supply
- Genius 30-35 RV Power Supply
- MiniBoost DC–DC Smart Battery Charger
- JControl Digital Caravan Battery Monitor
- Lithium Battery Charger Australian Made
- Odyssey Battery Management System
- Trek3 Display RV Battery Monitor
- Smart Connect Bluetooth Sensor Kit
- Caravan Electronic Sway Controller
- 100Ah Lithium LiFePo4 Battery Bluetooth
- 200Ah Lithium LiFePO4 Battery Bluetooth
|Dimensions||30 × 12 × 5 cm|