Caravan Reversing Guide
The Couplemate® Caravan Reversing Guide (Marriage Saver®) makes hitching up your caravan/boat or camper easier than ever!
It takes just minutes to install and prevents those awkward ‘oh damn’ moments!
Reversing cameras are great but they do not stop accidents as efficiently as this trailer guide.
- Chris Lilley: Best investment we made….One of us would have done jail time otherwise.
- Tony McKenzie: One of the best things you will ever buy!
- Scott Retallick: Saved my marriage on many occasions.
- Barbara Proposch: Got one Colleen they save a bit of swearing.
- Andrew App: Saves so much stuffing around. Thank you
- Hank: My Prado has a reversing camera, not a very good one though, which I use when hooking up. I also bought a marriage saver from Couplemate, a bit old hat but it works. It is too easy to reverse back that little bit too much and ding your rear bumper, the couplemate trailer guide stops that.
Yes, I thought so too, Ted Bullpit is not a great driver, is he?
Even single axle u beaut trailers are simple to align, however, tandem axle trailers have more resistance between axles to allow easy hitch-ups. Did I say, easy to install yet?
NOTE: Fits all highway electric and non-electric couplings but not off-road couplings. We have a different model for off-road couplings.
Lock you coupling on the highway
Lock you coupling when travelling to help prevent accidental uncoupling.
Moving over rough ground has been known to cause your trailer coupling to become dislodged from the tow ball.
The Couplemate Trailer guide when used vertically helps stop decoupling.
A padlock is required to be purchased to lock the wing into position.
Couplemate® is backed by an unconditional lifetime guarantee when used by manufacturers recommendations.
Couplemate Marriage Saver® is very well priced and that makes it the best selling and most efficient Trailer Guide on the market today. Check out our fantastic prices; you won’t buy better!
IMPORTANT: If you are like me, the thought of the trailer jumping of the tow ball is scary. Worn tow balls or trailer couplings are tough to detect, so it is comforting to know the Couple-Mate® caravan reversing guide will aid in the prevention of your trailer coupling jumping off the tow ball on those rough roads.