Independent coil suspension kit 1600kg is a parallel profile ideal for off-road conditions.
The most popular reason our customers select this ICS is
- reliability and
- does not require constant camber adjustment.
Our experts can quickly help you with any height or ride information you need.
One of the most popular questions. Do we provide replacement bushings?
The ICS has two high tensile bushings that do not require replacement. We have replaced only two bushings on a trailer after 250,000 over the outback terrain. So no, generally we do not replace bushings. However, that is not to say we cannot replace these bushings.
Our kits have many features designed by our engineers; they are Ride Height No Load 335mm, Full Load 297mm as measured from the bottom of the chassis rail to the axle centre.
- Ride Height No Load 335mm, Full Load 297mm as measured from the lower part of the chassis rail to the axle centre.
- Upgradable and removable Coil Springs.
- Upgradeable and removable Stub Axles.
- Max Compression 70mm @ at full load.
- This zero camber is due to the upper frame that provides fundamental strength to the entire suspension.
- Coil suspension features our unique zero camber at full load.
- Inbuilt structural rigidity ensures no camber movement.
- Twin shock absorbers to increase dampening.
- Off-road Magnets are an optional extra.
- Australian Made.
- To make your calculation simple, we can offer Sunraysia Rims and off-road tyres in 14 inch, 15 inch and 16-inch tyres with prices ranging from $244.00 to $344.00 for the 16-inch off-road tyre. (tyres are extra)
Price includes both left and right-hand sides.
Independent coil suspension kit 1600kg is built explicitly for rigidity. We recognised rigidity is the key to independent suspension. Therefore, we needed a top and bottom frame.
The addition of a top frame to compliment the bottom structure is the key to rigidity and strength for the toughest of conditions.
- Price incl one left and one right.
- Ride Height No Load 335mm.
- Ride Height Full Load 297mm.
- Zero Camber adjustment at full load.
- Replaceable Stub Axles.
- Replaceable coil springs.
Hydraulic or Electric
Independent coil suspension kit 1600kg is rated to Parallel Electric Brake configuration.
Hydraulic disc rotors are a variation if required. Sorry, we cannot manufacture mechanical disc rotors kits with independent suspension.
Independent coil suspension kit 1600kg are superior to the slipper, shackle spring or rocker roller suspension.
Coil springs provide longer life with no weak spots that cause breakage under shock loading conditions.
The leaf springs mentioned previously, have two weak spots
- Firstly, one spot is just before the eye on each end is a single leaf that carries the entire load of the caravan or camber.
- Secondly, another weak spot exists at the spring centre pin.
Question: Is the independent suspension made in Australia.
Independent Coil Suspension kit 1600kg