10-inch Bolt On Jockey Wheel
The 10-inch bolt-on jockey wheel offers your trailer the necessary support to keep it stable when not attached to the tow vehicle.
There are four types of high-quality Jockey Wheels in the 10-inch rubber range
- Bolt-on with a Clamp
- Bolt-on No Clamp
- U-Bolt Swivel to suit 3-inch and 4-inch trailer chassis rails.
Choosing the right jockey wheel is critical. It helps in more ways; it helps manoeuvre the caravan, and lower and raise the A-frame drawbar bar when required.
Although most caravans come with a jockey wheel, it’s advisable to invest in a good replacement that suits your weight rating better.
If your caravan has a load capacity of 750kg or below, this is a perfect choice for you. It’s easy to use, adjust, remove, and manoeuvre. Made of solid rubber, it comes with a brass insert.
Note: Wheels are rated for different loads and have two functions
- Lift the caravan off the tow ball.
- To move the caravan to its location. When moving your trailer, do not forget to lower the stem for maximum efficiency.
- Wheel diameter – 250mm x 50mm
- Weight – 12 kg
- Static Load Capacity – 750kg
- Dimensions – 52 cm x 15 cm x 15 cm
- Zinc Coating
- Max Height: 570mm
- Lift 225mm
- Steel Bearings in the Wheel
- Solid tyre outer rubber Wheel
We offer a wide range of jockey wheels, each with a different load capacity.
More Jockey Wheels and Parts are available below
- 6-inch Bolt On Jockey Wheel
- 6-inch Swing Up Jockey Wheel
- 6-inch Extra Height Bolt On Jockey Wheel
- 8-inch Bolt On Jockey Wheel
- 8-inch Extra Height Bolt On Jockey Wheel
- Heavy-Duty Jockey Wheel Clamp Kits
- 8-inch Swing Up Jockey Wheel
- 10-inch U-bolt Swing Up Jockey Wheel
- 10″ Extra Heavy Duty Swivel Jockey Wheel [Loose Bracket – Static Load 1250Kg]
- Al-ko Auto Retract Jockey Wheel
|60 × 20 × 20 cm