Marine Seal LM Holden | ID 37.5mm, OD 59.10mm. LM Holden seals are called standard seals.
How to install a standard seal
- Insert the stainless steel outer ring into the disc rotor or hub. The seal is fixed on the axle and spins inside this outer ring.
- Check the seal fits perfectly onto the axle journal before proceeding further.
- Before installation, grease ID of the seal. Some installers insert silicon on the inside of the seal where it sits on the axle.
- Insert rubber seal over the axle journal.
- Push the hub and bearings over rubber seal.
Insert the hub hard onto the rubber seal, and the rubber seal should be hard against the axle shoulder.
The axle shoulder prevents the marine seal from sliding further down the axle. This shoulder sits 155mm from the tip of the axle on all standard holden profile axles.
Purchase similar seals here:
- Grease Seal Holden LM
- Slimline – Parallel Marine SL Seal
- 1.5t Caravan Grease Seal
- 2t Caravan Bearing Seal | 64607
- 2t to 3t Marine Metal Bearing Seal
- 1.6t Dexter Grease Seal
- 2t Dexter Grease Seal
- Simplicity Seals
Marine Seal LM Holden
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Standard Holden Marine Seal LM and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon December 1, 2019. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.
Last Updated on